Corporate History

Corporate History

【Establishment】

1935
May
The founder Seizo Kuwabara first started manufacturing of resistors at Taiyoshadenki Science laboratory

【Establishment】

1956
October
Established the company after Taiyoshadenki Science laboratory
1959
[pic]

May
Founded the Mitake Factory by factory invitation in Mitake-cho, Gifu

1974
[pic]

August
Accepted a capital participation of Nagoya Medium and Small Business Investment & Consultation Inc. , and raised the capital stock to JPY 120 million yen

1976
[pic]

June
Newly established the TAIYOS Sound-On at kita ward in Nagoya city

1979
October
Newly established the Tajimi factory in Tajimi-city, Gifu
1982
[pic]

January
Newly founded the Mizunami Factory in Mizunami-city, Gifu

1994
May
Received attestation of ISO-9002 (IECQ)
2000
[pic]

April
Raised the capital stock to JPY 300,193,500 yen

May
Received attestation of ISO-14001 from RCJ

July
Received attestation of ISO-9001 (IECQ) from RCJ

2010
July
Established Taiyosha Electric (WUXI) Co., Ltd at Wuxi in Jiangsu
(江苏无锡市新加坡工业园排伤四通19-9)
2011
November
Received attestation of ISO/TS16949:2009 from ULDQS Japan